'Snow White And The Huntsman' Stars Coming To MTV First!

Keep those calendars clear on May 8, because you have a date with the cast of "Snow White and the Huntsman"! That's right. Kristen Stewart, Charlize Theron, Chris Hemsworth and Sam Claflin will be sitting down with our own Josh Horowitz to debut a brand-new clip from their upcoming fairy-tale action flick and chat about all sorts of awesome and intriguing things like, say, picking up a British accent, as Kristen does in this sneak peek below!

"I worked on it for a while, so I was really lucky, I didn't have to jump right in," she said. "I would have been terrified [if I had to jump in], so I felt really confident with it when I went into it. I didn't feel like I was attached to specific lines and stuff, which I would kill myself if I felt that I had to know exactly what I was going to say."

And that's just the very teensiest look at all the amazingness in store! So tune in Wednesday to find out everything you could ever want to know about the June 1 release.

Don't miss "MTV First: Snow White and the Huntsman" on Tuesday, May 8, at 7:56 p.m. on MTV, followed by a Q&A with Kristen Stewart, Charlize Theron, Chris Hemsworth and Sam Claflin on MTV.com!

Tags , , , , ,


Comments