Charlize Theron: 'I can't see myself getting plastic surgery'

Charlize Theron has admitted that she's scared of aging.

The Prometheus actress revealed that she feels pressured to keep looking young in Hollywood, adding that she wishes she was brave enough to age gracefully.

People's 2012 'World's Most Beautiful Woman' - Charlize Theron

PA Images / Chris Pizzello/AP

"There are days when I definitely look in the mirror and go, 'All right, I need to find a cream'," Theron told Interview.

"It's hard in this industry, because I think so much importance is put on how you look," she continued. "I'm not brave enough to be like, 'You know what? I'm just going to let it happen. Whatever. I'm so cool with every line on my face'."

Theron went on to say that whatever happens, she doesn't think she'll get plastic surgery.

"I can't foresee myself ever going under the knife, but then again, I'm only in my mid-30s," she said. "Maybe it's different when you're in your mid-60s. So I don't want to make statements about where I'm gonna be in 30 years."

Theron adopted her son Jackson in March, a process she claimed took two years.

Watch a trailer for Prometheus below:


Comments