Charlize Theron Likes To Flaunt Her Angles In Sex Scenes

Sexy 'Prometheus' actress Charlize Theron has revealed that she hunched over to maximize her ''back nudity'' while filming 'Snow White and the Huntsman' in which she plays the evil queen Ravenna.

The 36-year-old star spilled to MTV News in an interview on how she likes to appear on screen when having to reveal some flesh.

She explained that she eschews full frontal nudity and has picked up a few tricks along the way. ''I am very good with side nudity,'' she told MTV.

''I tend to find thats probably my best kind of nudity.'' Charlize revealed that she prefers to show different angles of her body rather than her full back or front.

She explained: ''Back is a little too much back. I need an angle. I like angular nudity, I can do a small percentage of one [side] and the other.''

The pretty blonde actress says that out of the head-to-toe shower or the black and white goo scene she had to embrace, she certainly had a preference.

''Oh my God, I prefer the white because it was heated, and the black was not, and it was really, really f***ing cold,'' she said.

''It was actually strained. I probably now am going to die a very slow death because I got into stuff that I dont even know what it was.''

Check out some of Charlize's nude angles...

Zayn Malik Gushes Over Little Mix Romance: I See Perrie Quite A BitThe Voice Judge Will.i.am Rides A Helicopter To Climate Change DebateAlexandra Burke Refuses To Return Ex Jermain Defoe's 175,000 Bentley

Comments