Charlize Theron on nudity

Some actresses have strict rules about not appearing nude in their films, but Charlize Theron recently revealed that she is somewhat lenient in that regard.

For her new film, Snow White and the Huntsman, the actress told producers not to shoot her from the front or back.

"I am very good with side nudity," she said. "Back is a little too much back; I need an angle. I like angular nudity. I can do a small percentage of one side and the other."

In the film, Theron, 36, plays the evil Queen Ravenna, who bathes in black and white goo to maintain her youthful looks. But the actress did not view the process in the same positive light.

"I prefer the white goo because it was heated, and the black was not, and it was really, really f-cking cold," she said. "It stained -- it actually stained!"

But the actress joked that one good thing emerged from the ordeal.

"I can bend metal with my breath."

Theron, who won an Academy Award for her performance in Monster (2003), became a mother in March when she adopted a boy named Jackson.

The film, which stars Kristen Stewart and Chris Hemsworth in the title roles, opens in theaters Friday.


Comments