Charlize Theron calls herself a 'diapier pro' now that she has bought diapiers in so many different countries (Video)

New mom Charlize Theron is settling into her newest role very well, so well that shes actually enjoying changing diapers.

Theron spoke about her son Jackson on a break from promoting Snow White and the Huntsman by saying I love [diaper duty]! Ive got to tell you, Im available for other babies diapers to be changed I can do it in my sleep now. Im so good, she said, Just Jared reports.

As we were traveling, I had to buy diapers in different countries because he came on the press tour with me so I now know how to change a Japanese diaper, a Spanish diaper, an English diaper, German diaper, she said. They all have little things [that are different]. Im like the diaper pro now!

Meanwhile, Theron also spoke about how her own mother, Gerda Aletta, inspired her to go the adoption route, Hollywoodlife reports.

She told Ann Curry on the Today show, When I reflect back on how my mother raised me, she always encouraged me to be my own person.

She continued that the way that Aletta raised her was to give her the luxury of being able to discover [the world] through [her] own eyes.

That teaches great independence and confidence, she said. When you are encouraged to be yourself and live it in your own skin. I would hope to have my son feel the same way about himself.

Watch Oscar-winner Theron on the Today show:

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


Comments