Charlize Theron 'Can't Foresee' Herself Getting Plastic Surgery

Kristen Stewart, Charlize TheronCourtesy Interview

Charlize Theron doesnt need a magic mirror; she knows shes aging, albeit gracefully. I look in the mirror and my face is changing, she admits in the latest issue of Interview. I have a different relationship all of a sudden with myself. Your face changes, things change thats just kind of what happens.

And though the Snow White and the Huntsman star accepts her fate There are days when I definitely look in the mirror and go, All right, I need to find a cream, she reveals being a major Hollywood star changes the game.

Its hard in this industry, because I think so much importance is put on how you look, she says. Im not brave enough to be like, You know what? Im just going to let it happen. Whatever. Im so cool with every line on my face.

However, Theron has limits. I cant foresee myself ever going under the knife, but then again, Im only in my mid-thirties, she says. Maybe its different when youre in your mid-sixties. So I dont want to make statements about where Im gonna be in 30 years.

Much of Therons acceptance has to do with her mother, who really instilled in me that my moral compass and achievements all had to come from a real place that had nothing to do with my beauty or how I looked, she shares. But still, I definitely have a different relationship with the way I look, she says. Its not all-consuming. But Im also human.

SHO P THE BEAUTY BUYS STARS ARE LOVING


Comments