Charlize Theron: 'I wear what I find comfortable on the red carpet'

Charlize Theron has opened up about dressing for the red carpet.

The Prometheus actress, who was among the presenters at Sunday night's (June 3) MTV Movie Awards, revealed that she dresses for comfort when attending an awards show.

Charlize Theron on the red carpet at the MTV Movie Awards 2012

"I think you have to kind of not try to be trendy and just really do what feels comfortable because, there's nothing worse than someone wearing something because someone told them to wear it and they feel uncomfortable in it," Theron told MTV News.

"I feel really fortunate that I work with really talented people in the industry, so there's always amazing stuff, but at the end of the day, I have to be able to put it on and feel like me."

The 36-year-old recently confessed that she's had a good year in Hollywood, saying she feels like she's "floating on a giant cloud".

Watch Digital Spy's interview with Charlize Theron at the Prometheus premiere below:


Comments