Charlize Theron For InStyle June 2012 Cover

Charlize Theron, South African actress lands on the June 2012 cover of InStyle magazine. The Devils Advocate star is looking sexy on cover page in a bodysuit from Salvatore Ferragamo Spring 2012 Collection.

charlize theron instyle june 2012 cover


Check out some excerpts from her interview with
mag:

On aging: I see my face and my body changing, and theyre all changes Im OK with. Part of me understands I may not be in front of the camera forever, and maybe not just because of age, but because of me. I wouldnt have started my own production company if I didnt feel that way.

On being a new mom to son Jackson: Motherhood was something I always knew I wanted to experience. What a great opportunity for someone like me who wants to have a family I can only hope to be 10 percent of the mom mine was to me. She encouraged me to be confident and enjoy life. Thats what I want for my son. So far Im not surprised by anything about being a mom. Its all pretty great but thats what I expected.

On being single, meeting someone new: Im always open to a relationship, but Im not putting those feelers out there now. Im not unhappy with it, but Im not like, Oh, this is so much better than when I was in a relationship. I am a relationship gi! rl. That s kind of just how Im made Theres definitely something in the nature of a man and a woman that makes that challenging, but it was never a huge problem for me. I dont live my life in a way that feels big. When youre in my life, its actually very contained.

Stay connected with FashionFame.com and follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more latest fashion magazine covers and latest fashion trends.

Related Articles:

Fashionfame is a member of the Zimbio Blogger Network. To read more of this member's work, please visit their blog at http://www.fashionfame.com.

Comments