Charlize Theron Eyes Game Of Thrones?

More nice costumes eh?More nice costumes eh?


When you are a huge Hollywood star, getting bigger, you can almost have what you want.

Charlize Theron has a stellar role in the No.1 box office film Snow White And The Huntsman. She is also starring in Ridley Scotts sorta comeback film, Prometheus, which though critics have slammed as nowhere nearly as good as Ridleys Alien film, wont stop audiences from watching the film.

I suppose when your star is burning bright, you can ask for whatever And what Charlize Theron wants right now may be the small screen.

Charlize was quoted saying: "I am absolutely foaming at the mouth over Game Of Thrones. I cannot get enough of that. When my son came in my life, that was a bottle feed because I couldnt watch television; I used to watch so little. That was my TiVo feed every two hours watching Game of Thrones. My mum was like, Do you think its fine that youre feeding your son while theres like sword fights? I was like, Its fine, Mum. Its fine."

Game Of Thrones producers? What are you waiting for? Give Charlize a call. Galaxie insists on it!


Comments