Charlize Theron 'foaming at the mouth' over Thrones, open to role

Did you guys know that Prometheus actress Charlize Theron wants in on Game of Thrones? Yep, you heard right, the actress has revealed that not only is she a big fan of HBO's fantasy smash, but she'd also be down to join Thrones' big, happy, totally dysfunctional family.

Sure, Theron is really busy being a super-hot property on the big screen these days. Not only does she play the magnificent Evil Queen in Snow White and the Huntsman (seriously, can anyone even doubt that she is the fairest of them all?), but we'll also see Theron battling some pesky aliens in Ridley Scott's Prometheus, opening this Friday. But her movie stardom doesn't necessarily rule out a TV role, does it?

In a recent interview with Collider in which she talks Prometheus and the often-delayed Mad Max: Fury Roadthe statuesque Oscar winner revealed how she can't get enough of Game of Thrones:

"I like a lot of different shows. (Laughs) I watch a lot of stuff that people are somewhat shocked by, but I am absolutely like foaming at the mouth with Game of Thrones. Like, I cannot get enough of that. When my son came in my life, [he] was a bottle feed. ... That was my TiVo feed every two hours, was watching Game of Thrones. My mom was like, 'Do you think it's fine that you're feeding your son while there's like sword fights?' I was like, 'It's fine, Mom. It's fine.' So, I'm somewhat obsessed with that right now."

So, if the producers of the hit HBO series were to offer her a role for the upcoming seasons ... would she actually do it?

"I'd be totally open to it. I'm open to anything, dude. I'm open to anything." (laughter)

We don't know about you guys, but right now we're thinking about how Theron would actually kick ass as one of the Sand Snakes, oreve! n better , in our humble opinionas the Wildling Princess Val, the sister-in-law of Mance Rayder. (You know, that King Beyond the Wall we've heard so much about? The one Jon Snow's finally going to meet in season three?)

So, what do you guys think? Do you believe there's actually a chance we'd ever see Charlize Theron on Game of Thrones? If so, who should she play?

(via Digital Spy)


Comments