Charlize Theron's regular workouts

Charlize Theron works out five times a week.

The 'Prometheus' actress - who is famed for her stunning figure - says she needs to look good for her job so regularly exercises although only does tasks she enjoys.

She said: 'I have to be disciplined. It's part of my job so I train five days a week. I practise an incredibly hard yoga called power yoga. I cycle, I spin and I do all sorts of things that I like because that's the key.'

The 36-year-old beauty - who recently adopted a baby boy, Jackson - says it's getting harder to maintain her looks and figure now she's getting older so really has to work at it.

She told Easy Living magazine: 'I get fat. I need to work out. I have pimples and I'm getting older. Everything is happening for me exactly as it is for everybody else.'

Although she worries about her looks, Charlize recently said can't see herself ever getting plastic surgery.

She revealed: 'I can't foresee myself ever going under the knife, but then again, I'm only in my mid-thirties. Maybe it's different when you're in your mid-sixties. So I don't want to make statements about where I'm gonna be in 30 years.'


Comments