Charlize Theron: "I feel like I'm kind of floating on a giant cloud"

Charlize Theron has said that she's had a good year in Hollywood.

The actress has starred in three movies over the past year - Young Adult, Snow White and the Huntsman and Prometheus. She opened up about her success while at the premiere of Ridley Scott's new film.

Charlize Theron Variety's Indie Impact Award & 10 Directors To Watch Brunch presented by Mercedes-Benz at the 23rd Annual Palm Springs Film Festival held at Parker Resorts Palm Springs

WENN / WENN.com/FayesVision


"I would be selfish if I couldn't acknowledge that this has been a really great year," Theron told Entertainment Tonight.

"I feel like I'm kind of floating on a giant cloud," she added. "There's room for everybody. Come and join me!"

Theron recently indicated that she'd like to star on Game of Thrones, confessing that she's become obsessed with the series in recent months.

Last month, the 36-year-old admitted that she's scared of aging, though she doesn't believe she'll get plastic surgery.


Comments