Oscar-winner Charlize Theron believes her son Jackson to be 'the coolest kid ever'

Oscar-winner Charlize Theron is settling into mommy-mode and shes gushing about her adopted son Jackson.

The Snow White and the Huntsman star appears on the cover of the May issue of Vogue UK and inside its pages, she gushes about her new addition.

Spoken like a true proud mother, Theron, 36, told Vogue that her son is "the coolest kid ever."

"I've always been very honest in saying I wanted a family," she also told the publication. "I've always known I wanted a family. I don't think my mom could wait any more!"

The actress, who won an Academy Award for he role in the film Monster, also declared that she wants to be the same mother to Jackson that her own mother was to her.

"[I hope] to be like my mom. Fair, tough, loving and supportive. My mom has made it possible for me to be who I am. Our family is everything. Her greatest skill was encouraging me to find my own person and own independence, she said, E! Online reports.

Last month, Therons spokesperson confirmed that she had adopted a baby.

"Charlize Theron has adopted a child," said her rep. "She is the proud mom of a healthy baby boy named Jackson."


Comments