Charlize Theron On British Vogue May 2012 Cover

Stunning actress Charlize Theron lands on the cover of Vogue UK magazines May 2012 issue. 36-year-old star shows off some serious legs on cover page wearing sky blue pleated gown with a thigh high slit from Versace Spring 2012 collection.

The Italian Job actress teams it with a pair of Jimmy Choo pointed-toe pumps and resin crystal and quartz earrings by Dicha. She wears flawless makeup and slicked back hairstyle.

charlize theron british vogue may 2012

Check out some excerpts from her interview with mag:

On wanting to be like her own mother: I hope to be like my mom. Fair, tough, loving and supportive. My mom has made it possible for me to be who I am. Our family is everything. Her greatest skill was encouraging me to find my own person and own independence.

On not being right for the modeling world: I was too tall, too big, too late for the supermodel look of the Eighties. Kate Moss and all the tiny, grungy girls had just become fashionable, and I didnt fit the bill. Im sure there are women who never have to worry about what they eat. But I do. I exercise a lot, and I hike a lot. My mom and I hike at least three times a week.

On her family desire: Ive always been very honest in saying I wa! nted a f amily. Ive always known I wanted a family. I dont think my mom could wait any more!

On son Jackson: Jackson is incredible, the greatest gift. He is the coolest kid ever.

On her choice in roles: All my characters have to be people with a capacity for vulnerability, a weakness. I have never met a human being who doesnt have vulnerability.

Stay connected with FashionFame.com and follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more latest fashion magazine covers and latest fashion trends.

Related Articles:

Fashionfame is a member of the Zimbio Blogger Network. To read more of this member's work, please visit their blog at http://www.fashionfame.com.

Comments