Charlize Theron opens about her son: Hes the greatest gift

Every proud new mum likes to gush about her child, and celebrities are no different. So its lovely to hear how happy Charlize Theron is since she announced the news last month that shed adopted her son Jackson,

Jackson is incredible, the greatest gift. He is the coolest kid ever, the stunning actress has told Vogue.

While it came as quite a surprise to us when Charlize announced her adoption news, the Prometheus star explains that motherhood had always been part of her plans,

Ive always been very honest in saying I wanted a family. Ive always known I wanted a family, She then joked, I dont think my mom could wait any more!

While on the subject of her mother, the 36-year-old star revealed that when it comes to parenting she wants to be just like her own mum,

I hope to be like my mum. Fair tough, loving and supportive. My mom has made it possible for me to be who I am. Our family is everything. Her greatest skill was encouraging me to find my own person and own independence.


Comments