Charlize Theron - Charlize Theron Likes Cold Weather

Charlize Theron prefers cold and rainy weather to sunshine because she likes to use her fire.

Charlize Theron loves cold weather.

The 'Snow White and the Huntsman' actress - who was born in South Africa - says she enjoys it whenever it rains in the normally sunny Los Angeles because it means she can get to use her fire.

In an interview with Vogue magazine, she said: ''I love this rainy weather. We all live in these houses here with fireplaces that we only get to light about four times a year. I love this rain, I can curl up at home and light a whole load of candles and the fire, and cook. That's the kind of wild life I have.''

However, when it's not raining Charlize - who recently adopted a baby boy named Jackson - enjoys hiking in the hills near her home as she says it helps maintain her stunning figure.

She said: ''I'm sure there are women who never have to worry about what they eat. But I do. I exercise a lot and I hike a lot. My mum and I hike at least three times a week, she does even more than I do!''


Comments