Charlize Theron Jokes About Nip/Tuck RegretsSo What Would She Have Changed?!

Charlize TheronEthan Miller/Getty Images

We all agree that Charlize Theron is as close to perfect as anyone is going to get, right?

Well, apparently everyone agrees except Ms. Theron herself. While Queen Charlize was accepting the award for Distinguished Decade of Achievement at the CinemaCon 2012 Awards Show (held at the ritzy Caesars Palace in Las Vegas), she told the crowd how she wished she changed a certain part of her bangin' bod.

So what was it? Grab your 3-D glasses, 'cause it was her...

READ: Snow White and the Huntsman Soundtrack: Is Florence + the Machine Team Kristen Stewart or Charlize Theron?

Boobs! Yep, you heard us right.

"Thanks for giving me an opportunity in an industry that I love so much," Charlize gushed onstage before joking: "And can just say if I knew that 3-D was going to be such a big deal, I would have gotten that boob job 10 years ago."

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

Puh-lease, Char. We hardly doubt anybody will be critiquing your bra size when Prometheus hits theaters in all its 3-D glory.

But the laughs didn't end there:

"I think we really learn from these stories," Charlize waxed poetically about the theater going experience. "I mean, I learned everything about love, watching Splash. That's why I'm still single, so thanks Tom Hanks and Daryl Hannah for that."

Hmmm. Tell that to Alexander Skarsgrd, the fellow blond that Charlize has apparently been getting quite close with lately.

Either way, the babe seems to have found love...with costar Kristen Stewart!

READ: Kristen Stewart's Pleated Dress at CinemaCon 2012: Fairy Tale or Cheerleader Fail?

"I really, I really, really love that girl. I love that girl, like, I would jump off a building for that girl," Charlize told Access Hollywood while promoting at the fest with the Twilight star. "She's amazing, she's amazing. She's the real deal. She gives really good back rubs."

Oh, is that not enough gushing over K.Stew?! Because there's more!

"[Kristen] is the kind of actor that I like to be around because there's nothing she'd really stop at in order to do the job," Charlize continued about her SWATH nemesis. "She's got a tremendous amount of talent and, you know, I think you can have talent, but if you don't have tenacity and moxie...She's badass."

Hey, Kristen! Sounds like you owe Charlize another back rub. Or at least a ride home from the plastic surgeon.

"None of this is a single road so you don't travel it alone, so I want to thank everybody who has been crazy enough to stand by me," Charlize concluded her acceptance speech. "And I'm going to get that boob job for you."

PHOTOS: Kristen Stewart's Snow White and the Huntsman


Comments