Charlize Theron: Id jump off a building for Kristen Stewart

Theres no bigger compliment than being told one of your buddies would jump off a building for you.

So Kristen Stewart must have been over the moon when her Snow White And The Huntsman co-star Charlize Theron said just that.

Charlize and Kristen hit it off during filming for the fantasy movie, in which Charlize plays the Evil Queen and Kristen takes on the role of Snow White.

I really, I really really love that girl.

I love that girl, like, I would jump off a building for that girl, she gushed.

Kristen is the kind of actor that I like to be around because theres nothing shed really stop at in order to do the job.

Shes got a tremendous amount of talent and you know, I think you can have talent, but if you dont have tenacity and moxy... shes bad ass.

But its not just her acting skills Charlize is a fan of Kristen offers a good Shiatsu sesh apparently.

Shes amazing. Shes the real deal and she gives a really good back rub.

Boob job

We think Charlize is perfect just the way she is, but shes admitted she wishes shed had a little work done up top.

Accepting a Distinguished Decade of Achievement award at a film festival in Las Vegas, she revealed: If I knew that 3D was going to be such a big deal, I would have gotten that boob job ten years ago! she joked.


Comments