Charlize Theron Wants 'Ten More Children' Like Adopted Son Jackson

WENNWENN

Charlize Theron has toasted her first year of motherhood by insisting she'd happily adopt ten more children if they are anything like her son Jackson.

The 37-year-old Oscar winner stunned fans last March by confirming the adoption of baby Jackson in an offical statement.

And Charlize admits she would consider the prospect of taking on more kids should they bear the same characteristics as the tot, with whom she she was snapped at a local hair salon in Los Angeles over the weekend.

More? I don't know. I mean, if all my kids could be like Jackson, I'd have ten more right now, she told E! News.

While her decision to adopt as a single mum prompted surprised reactions in some quarters, Charlize has previously admitted that she'd planned the move well in advance.

I've always been very honest in saying I wanted a family, she told the May 2012 issue of Vogue. I've always known I wanted a family.

Charlize Theron Wants 'Ten More Children' Like Adopted Son Jackson Charlize Theron Wants 'Ten More Children' Like Adopted Son Jackson

Mummy's boy: Jackson and his famous mum Charlize Theron in Los Angeles this weekend (WENN)

The South African actress also admitted that she hopes to emulate her own mother, Gerda, when it comes to raising baby Jackson.

I hope to be like my mum, she said. Fair, tough, loving and supportive. My mom has made it possible for me to be who I am. Our f! amily is everything. Her greatest skill was encouraging me to find my own person and independence.

Elsewhere, Charlize will soon be back on the big-screen in a remake of 1979 cult classic Mad Max, a role that required her to get a closely cropped haircut.

It's great, it's so low maintenance, she said of her latest look. And having a kid, you need as much time as you can get.

Michael Jackson Lawsuit Against Concert Promoters' Dr. Conrad Murray Hiring Goes To TrialKristen Stewart 'Not Ready To Let Go Of Robert Pattinson Relationship' Despite Recent Split Claims'Put Your F**king Shirt On!': Olivia Wilde Blasts Justin Bieber's Constant Topless Antics

Comments