Charlize Theron: 'I'd have ten more children like son Jackson'

Charlize Theron has admitted that she would adopt "ten more" children if they were all like her son.

The Prometheus star became a parent to Jackson in March 2012.

Charlize Theron, 85th Annual Academy Awards Oscars, Arrivals, Los Angeles, America - 24 Feb 2013

When asked if she'd consider having any more children, she said to E! News: "More? I don't know. I mean, if all my kids could be like Jackson, I'd have ten more right now."

The actress also admitted that her mother is also always asking when she will have more children.

Theron went on to talk about her haircut for the role of Furiosa in the forthcoming Mad Max remake.

She said of her new do: "It's great, It's so low maintenance, and having a kid, you need as much time as you can get."

View all of today's best celebrity pictures - Photo gallery:

Copyright: Craig Harris/WENN.com


Comments