Video! Charlize Theron Talks 'Young Adult': 'It Felt So Wrong'

Oscar winner Charlize Theron is back on the big screen after three years, in a new dramedy called "Young Adult."

Theron's character, Mavis Gary, returns to her hometown to win her ex-boyfriend back, despite the fact that he is married with kids. Theron said it was fun playing Mavis. "It felt so wrong. I felt like I was eating cake three times a day and no one was telling me I can't," the actress revealed.

Theron continued, "I think that she is a character that surprises you, and that there is something endearing about her unattractive qualities."

"Young Adult" hits theaters Dec. 16, and next summer the 36-year-old will tap into her evil side, as the Queen Ravenna in "Snow White and the Huntsman." Theron said the role was "the most ambitious" and that she felt like "a kid getting to play."


Comments