Charlize Theron - Charlize Theron Surprised By Classmate's 'sad Life'

Charlize Theron has admitted she was surprised to discover the most popular girl in her primary school now lives a ''sad life''.

Charlize Theron was surprised to discover the girl who "f***ed" her up in primary school now lives a "sad life".

The 36-year-old actress was never popular when she was younger and unsuccessfully tried to befriend one of the most well-liked people in her class and Charlize revealed she recently ran into her childhood peer with surprising results.

She told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "I was pretty much a mess after primary school. There was a really popular girl at school and I was obsessed with her. You'd go to jail for that stuff today, I was in tears one day because I couldn't sit next to her.

"Then three weeks ago I'm in London shooting a film. I was in a fitting and this girl goes, 'Oh I know Charlize.' And it was the girl that f***ed me up in primary school who now lives kind of a sad life."

Charlize has gained more confidence with age and although many actresses in their 30s feel the need to resort to cosmetic surgery, she hopes she won't succumb to the surgeon's knife.

She said: "This is what I wake up with every morning so I'd better be comfortable with it. When I was younger I felt I had to prove to everybody I could do the job.

"I am 36 and loving it. I wouldn't want to go back to my twenties. Some people have Botox and that's great. But hopefully I'll be OK without it."


Comments