'No boy ever even looked at me in school,' says Charlize Theron

'No boy ever even looked at me in school,' says Charlize Theron [newKerala.com News # 154644]
Home

>

News

>

hollywood-news

London, Feb 4 : Charlize Theron has revealed that she was not the cool, attractive person as we know her now when she was a kid and that boys hardly looked at her in school.

The 36-year-old actress made the revelation in an interview for her new movie 'Young Adult'.

"I wasn't necessarily a part of that group, where girls were happy to have me in the popular group," the Daily Mail quoted Theron as saying.

"I had these big nerdy round glasses that I cannot believe my mother sent me to school with. I mean seriously. It just made every boy not look at me," she said.

Although she has not been "popular" among her school friends, the Hollywood actress has had the last laugh with her string of successful movies including her Oscar winning turn in 'Monster'.

"It's interesting because I've just recently rediscovered the popular girl in my school," Theron stated.

"She is living in some little dopey city now. I don't know exactly all the details but I was thinking to myself; 'I bet she has moments like MAVIS, where she has a pang of nostalgia for her shiny days in school'.

"So suck it popular girl who did not want me to sit next to you at your school bench and make me cry. Suck it!" she added. (ANI)

Share this article atShare at Reddit Share at Facebook Share at Twitter Share at Myspace Share at Y! Buzz Bookmark at Google Google Buzz it!

Yearly Horoscope of 2012 for the Zodiac Sign:

Sagittarius Scorpio LibraVirgoLeo Cancer Gemini Taurus Aries Pisces Aquarius Capricon

TOP READ ARTICLES:

Christina Ricci finds new loveSharon Osbourne sued over jewellery designsFan proposes to Daniel Radcliffe on TV showCareer first for FassbenderKaty Perry finds comfort in ex-boyfriendFamily comes first for Reese WitherspoonMadonna feels like football player gearing up for Super Bowl performance Heidi Klum and Seal not planning to get backKaty Perry to decide on whether to edit Brand out of her biopicKaty Perry and Russell Brand most tweeted ex-coupleDemi Moore visited by ex-hubbies Bruce Willis and Ashton KutcherAdam Lambert's Queen's new lead singerRobbie Williams has portraits of dogs posing as humansSelena Gomez's 'Love me not' tweet incites panic amongBrad Pitt used to drive strippers to gigs for living
tumblr hit counter
< /div>

Comments