Charlize Theron - Charlize Theron Dreamed Of Ridley Film

Charlize Theron was delighted to work with Ridley Scott on 'Prometheus' as he had always been on her wish list of directors.

Charlize Theron "dreamed" of working with Ridley Scott.

The 'Young Adult' actress stars in Ridley's new movie 'Prometheus' - a prequel to the 'Alien' movie - alongside Michael Fassbender and Noomi Rapace, and she admits she had a great time on the set of the sci-fi picture.

She said: "Working with Ridley was amazing. Of Ridley's generation I think there are abut three that are masters of filmmaking and Ridley is one of them.

"I think every actor has a director that they dream to work with and for me it was Ridley. Out of all of those guys of his generation I've always walked around saying 'God, I would give anything to work with Ridley Scott,' and he was everything that I hoped and dreamed for. I've been a really lucky girl lately."

In addition to 'Prometheus', Oscar-winner Charlize is excited about 'Snow White and the Huntsman', where she plays the evil queen, because she thinks it is a "very ambitious" project.

She told seenit.co.uk: "It's super ambitious and very big and it's been interesting and really good. We're being very ambitious over here."


Comments