Charlize Theron: Kristen Stewart And I Had Amazing Chemistry

Friday, January 13th, 2012

Allow me to get cheesy here for a moment. Charlize Theron has an energy about her, guys. I interviewed her tonight at the Critics Choice Movie Awards my second time chatting with Charlize and on both occasions it has felt like I am talking to a zen master. Shes just got this vibe peaceful yet fierce, vibrant yet calm. And man, you can just tell shes going to kick so much ass as the Evil Queen in Snow White and The Huntsman.

The film features two strong female leads, with Charlize battling Kristen Stewarts Snow White. The Oscar winner told me the two clicked instantly. We had amazing chemistry, right off the bat, she said. We just really hit it off.

We had a great time doing it, Charlize said of the film. I hope people enjoy it as much as we did. Not too worry were pretty sure were going to love it.

Related:Elle Fanning: On Being A Teen Fashion Icon And Working With Robert Pattinson One DayLittle Sisters Elizabeth Olsen, Elle Fanning Shine In Gowns Fresh Off The RunwayCritics Choice Movie Awards Red Carpet 12 Best-DressedCritics Choice Movie Awards: Our Favorite Speeches, Toasts And DeathsGothic Romance Sweeps The Critics Choice Red Carpet

Today's FABlist

Comments

Name (required)

Email (required, but will not be published)

Website

Be the first to comment on Charlize Theron: Kristen Stewart And I Had Amazing Chemistry


Comments