Brad Pitt and Charlize Theron Bring Double the Glamor to W Magazine

Previous 1 / 3 Next

Brad Pitt and Charlize Theron Bring Double the Glamour to W Magazine

Posted on January 13, 2012 12:01PM by

Brad Pitt and Charlize Theron grace the cover of two separate W covers this February. Brad got casual in an undone black tie look while Charlize went glamorous in a brightly colored gown and jewels. Both Brad and Charlize are being recognized for their roles in Moneyball and Young Adult, respectively, this award season and have best actor and actress nominations at Sunday's Golden Globe Awards make sure to fill out your Golden Globes ballot before the big show. In the publication's Best Performances Issue, Brad talks about his experience watching movies while Charlize shares a funny quirk she brought to her big-screen character, Mavis. Here's more from Brad Pitt and Charlize Theron in W:

  • Brad on crying at films: "Im not much of a crier at films, but there was one . . . I was coming back from Cabo on my way to Montreal, and I got hit with Montezumas revenge. I could not keep anything dow! n. I was stuck in a hotel room with no windows and was just doing what you do when youre sick. On day two of this extremely painful episode, I watched a film called Life as a House. I dont know if it would still hit me the same way, but on my 27th hour of pure wretchedness, this movie just crushed me."
  • Charlize on Mavis wearing bra inserts: "I wear those! If you dont have boobs, you wear those cutlets. Its just the most bizarre, unsexy thing there is so I added that to Mavis."
  • Brad on whether it's difficult to watch himself die in a movie: "God, no. Im just checking the boxes. Hit that. Missed that. Hit that moment. Missed that one. God, Id like to do that one again."
Back to Story

Comments