Charlize Theron - Charlize Theron Needs Some Sleep

Charlize Theron says she spends her time off from work sleeping and resting because her career is so hectic.

Charlize Theron is "desperate" for some sleep - because her life is so busy.

The 38-year-old actress - who has three movies, 'Young Adult', 'Snow White and The Huntsman' and 'Prometheus', set for release in the coming months - loves using her time off work to rest, as well as fitting in entertaining friends and seeing the world.

Asked how she spends her time off, she said: "It just depends, like now, if I have a moment, I sleep. I'm so desperate for sleep.

"I like the same things other people like. If I have a chunk of time, I love to travel. I really take advantage of that, pack the suitcase and go somewhere I've always wanted to go to get some culture.

"Or sometimes just making a bowl of pasta and inviting 10 people over and staying round the table until 3am drinking red wine and having great conversation."

The Oscar-winning actress is also a big fan of watching movies.

In an interview with Total Film magazine, she added: "I love watching movies. I haven't been able to watch a lot of movies recently and I can't wait to go home and have the screeners come in and just couch up."


Comments