Charlize Theron and Michael Fassbender debate sex scenes vs. death scenes in acting

Charlize Theron and Michael Fassbender have teamed up for a sexual photo shoot for the August issue of W Magazine.

The duo, who are co-stars in Prometheus and friends off-screen, talk about sex and having to do sex scenes for films.

"It depends on who you're doing the sex scene with," Theron said in response to having a preference over sex scenes or death scenes, Zap2it reports. "I don't have issues being naked [pauses]. That sounds very slutty."

Added Fassbender, "Kind of. I didn't want to say anything, but yes. He continued, "I don't know. Sex scenes sound like more fun than they are," The NY Daily News reports. "Death scenes are easier, really. Maybe because I've died so many times. I've had a lot of practice. In my movies, I'm often naked or dying."

Also in the magazine, Theron and Fassbender joked about playing robot siblings in Prometheus.

I've been lucky to work with people I've been really comfortable with," said new mom Theron. "And Michael's one of the two who did not make me feel very comfortable [laughter]."

Fassbender then defended himself saying "I was a robot!"

image courtesy of W magazine


Comments