Charlize Theron 'unhappy with sheared locks'

Charlize Theron is keen for her hair to grow back.

The Hollywood actress has shaved her head for her role in the upcoming movie Mad Max: Fury Road. Although she was happy to drastically change her look for the film, she wont be sorry when her tresses are a more normal length.

Shes growing it out as soon as possible, a source told National Enquirer.

Although many thought Charlize would look stunning with sheared locks because of her model face, she isnt so happy. The star is apparently finding it hard to adapt to her appearance, so its impacting her social life.

She is not going out in public as much because of her hair, the insider added.

The 36-year-old star recently said she is happy with advancing years and thinks people in Hollywood make too much out of age.

I can't make other people's problems my problems. My mom always said, 'Not my problem, your problem.' Age just isn't among my concerns," she told Empire magazine. "Maybe it's because I'm still young, but it's quite spectacular how it's in everyone else's consciousness."

Cover Media

Comments